Monday 8 April 2019

STILL HERE, STILL GOING ...


Hello, it’s me … Still here, still going, still doing my thing!  Its been a while, I know, but sometimes work takes you along an exciting route and priorities change.

I’ve missed adding my musings to this blog but figure, even in this changing landscape, there is still enough relevant retail tips on this site to help you along your journey.

The retail world is more challenging than ever, but the opportunities still exist and if you’re prepared to work hard and you don’t allow your heart to rule your head, it’s there for the taking.

I’m not planning to be writing lots of new blog posts over the next few months as my retail design consultancy is busier than ever but as the title says, I’m still here and still going …

If you need to contact me feel free, I’ll always answer your emails or calls.

Best wishes

Peter
#retail   -consultant  -designer  -visualcommunicator  -educator
tel      07907 691711

No comments:

Post a Comment